Monday, March 19, 2007

Crazy Weekend


Okay the crazy weekend is over, and the party was a success. Joy had a great weekend other than when I had to feed her the formula through a syringe. This is a picture of her playing nicely on the carpet at her great grandmother's. She was very happy to lay and play most of the day. She did of course have Grand Lady come and play with her for part of the day. I don't know who was happier about that, Joy or my Mom! The cake ended up taking all day to decorate, but was a huge success at the party, everyone loved the look and the taste of the cake. I was just happy to have it done! Here is a picture of the cake, and just for reference on size the cake board is 3.5ft x4ft.
The actual party was also a success, my Mom had a wonderful time and so did the guest (as far as we could tell). Here is a picture of Joy at the party (it was on St. Patty's Day) and a "generations picture" which includes Joy, me, Vicki (my sister), My Mom and my Grandmother (who turns 90 in September).

No comments: