Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Songs by Joy...

Here are 2 of the songs I have heard Joy singing lately...

The itsy bitsy spider did fall
Falling down falling down

(Please note that as she changed songs she changed tunes also.)

The other is a little more subtle...

The mommy called the doctor and the doctor said no more monkeys sitting in the tree.

We got really lucky other day and caught her in a singing mood and she sang a few songs for us, mainly Happy Birthday. She has become proficient with Happy Birthday, but also expects to blow out candles no matter who she sings the song to. In fact at a birthday party for a little boy (he turned 5) she was across the room sang the song and then blew and told me she had blown out the candles!

In other news, since I have been unable to this point to work for CCISD as I had hoped (although I have been told I will be in the Oct 28th orientation) I am also looking for a side job to cover the extra daycare costs up to this time and also for just some extra cash and maybe to not have a credit card bill after Christmas. I applied at Toys R Us and Kroger and they both called me back I had an interview at Toys R Us yesterday and one is scheduled for Kroger Thursday AM. I will try and remember to let you know if I get either job. If I do then don't expect a blog for awhile!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

No credit card bill after Christmas = brother or sister for Joy? Emilia asked for a baby sister this week. Then pointed to me and asked for a baby in there. Hahaha... if only it was that easy :-) Love the songs! So funny what they come up with.

G said...

I hope you get the job at Toys R Us! Somehow I just think you'd really good at that one. ;) Post a blog and at least tell us about the first day on the new job, which ever one it is. Good luck! I leave for a week long business trip on Sunday - 6 nights and two cities, NY and Chicago. Honestly, I would prefer to be vegging on the couch with Steve and Zoey watching The Daily Show. Love ya.