Monday, February 18, 2008

Thanks Michelle!! I was tagged

Okay so apparently in blogger world their is a game of tag happening, and Michelle who is a very nice person and otherwise a good friend tagged me. I being a rule follower am playing along.
Here goes:

Rules:
1: Link to the person that tagged you.
2: Post the rules on your blog
3: Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4: Tag at least 3 people at the end of your post and link to their blogs
5: Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
6: Let the fun begin!


Me Following Rules:
1. Michelle's Blog
2. See above
3. See below
4. It's not the end but here they are: Geneva, Electric Monk (my Sunday school teacher, I hope he tells me about the name sometime, and I am only keeping it anonymous since he does), and Krista (I just want something new to read on your blog!)
5. Done.
6. This is fun?

Okay my six non-important things/habits/quirks about me:
1. In grade school I figured out if you stand still and don't look like you are playing tag you can play tag and never be tagged (it's true it was my method).
2. I hate people playing with my hair.
3. I bite my nails and crack my knuckles or any joint that I can pop I will.
4. I hate cleaning my ears, I cough when I do a nasty dry painful cough
5. I have texture issues
6. I over-think, over-plan and obsess about little things, especially when it comes to being a hostess something I love to do, but feel inadequate doing.


Okay it's over and I apologize to Geneva, The Electric Monk, and Krista, but Michelle made me do it! Oh and Michelle it wasn't that bad, I enjoyed reading yours and look forward to reading the others.

Okay and now for a fun little story about friendship... (Sorry about the formatting it's just that way and I didn't want to get into the HTML).



"True" Friendship


None of that Sissy Crap

Are you tired of those sissy "friendship" poems that always sound good, but never actually come close to reality? Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship. You will see no cutesy little smiley faces on this card- Just the stone cold truth of our great friendship.

1. When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.


2.
When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.


3.
When you smile -- I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.


4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.


5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much Worse it could be until you quit whining.


6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.


7. When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.


8.
When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.


9. This is my oath .... I pledge it to the end "Why?" you may ask; "because you are my friend".


Friendship is like peeing your pants,
everyone can see it, but only you can feel it's true warmth.


Remember: A friend will help you move. A really good friend will help you move a body. Let me know if I ever need to bring a shovel...


2 comments:

Michelle said...

look, i was forced to do it. :) i don't love doing stuff like that either. i really considered not even playing tag...but i was pressured, so i made you do it with me!!!!! i really even broke the "rules" when i did tag you. i did not go to each blog and tag you in your comments section...i did not do that on purpose so y'all could all ignore the game!!!

this is the longest.comment.ever.

Michelle said...

hey, i found the round shape and the frying pan. there are three shapes...which one am i looking for now? i think you have the square, but i'm not sure. there's a square, triangle and circle...